Saturday, April 11, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Triste Blue and Green Crosshatch Chelsea Dress

 

I received this fab little blue and green Chelsea dress from Triste in my most recent Gwynnie Bee package. I love everything about it! I love the colors, the design, the sleeves, the lightweight fabric...everything! It's so perfect for spring.

 

I decided it would be a great little Easter dress, so I saved it for the occasion. I paired it with a big floppy hat from Target that I found recently. I just felt like the dress and hat were made for each other. They just belong together! 

I finished off my look with some white sunnies and some brown chunky heel sandals from Cato.

OOTD Details: 
Dress: Triste via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Cato
Hat: Target
Sunnies: Forever 21

*I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment