Saturday, April 11, 2015

Casual Plus Size OOTD: Boyfriend Jeans



Yesterday, I just wanted to be casual and comfortable, so I  went through my closet searching for some of my fave comfort pieces. I decided on my new fave tshirt from ASOS Curve, some ripped boyfriend jeans and my red and black sheer plaid shirt. I have worn these pieces before with other outfits, but I had never put them together as an outfit. I love finding ways to mix pieces together to create new looks.

  

This outfit reminds me of my childhood as a 90's kid too, so of course, that makes me love it even more. I am sure the Nothing To Wear tshirt will have many more appearances on my blog since I can't get enough of it.

 

I rolled the jeans up since it was a warm, sunny day. They work perfectly for spring. I decided to wear my fave wedges because I love the strappy design of the shoes and they are so incredibly comfortable to walk in.



I also added my fave fringe bag, a tattoo choker and new clear sunglasses to complete the look. I love the mirror style lenses in these!

Details:
Tshirt: ASOS Curve
Plaid Shirt: Wet Seal Plus
Jeans: Deb
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Bag: H&M
Sunnies: Rainbow
Choker: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment