Sunday, March 29, 2015

Plus Size OOTD: Floral Cut Out Cardi and Peach Dress


I have been wanting to wearing this floral cut out cardi for a few weeks, but I couldn't quite get the right outfit combo together. I wish I could take credit for styling this, but truth is, I had a little help! I asked one of my fave gals at Dress & Dwell what she would recommend. She recommended a light color top or dress, like a peach or coral, and I am so glad she did! I usually go for contrasting colors and patterns, so this wasn't an idea I had even considered. Sometimes it is definitely a good idea to ask for help!


I love the softness of this look, and the colors are perfect for a spring Saturday look. I have had this tank dress since last year. I found it in the junior's section at Target. Target always has the cutest little basic dresses in the spring and summer time. I am always checking for new arrivals!


I also have really been wanting to wear these strappy brown sandals that I found at Cato Fashions recently. Their shoes are always so comfy and affordable! I love the chunky heel on these because it makes them more comfy and easier to walk in. I think chunky heels are super cute!


For jewelry, I decided on a couple of interesting pieces. This colorful statement necklace is also from Dress & Dwell. It mixes so well with the light colors of the dress and cardigan. My light green sunglasses are just an inexpensive pair I picked up from Forever 21 last year.


The gold handchain I'm wearing is also from Forever 21. It is accented with rhinestones and turquoise stones. It's a fun, refreshing change from the norm.


Details:
Dress: Target
Floral Cut Out Cardigan: Dress & Dwell
Bag: Just Fab
Handchain: Forever 21
Necklace: Dress & Dwell
Sunnies: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment