Thursday, December 18, 2014

Plus Size Fashion Holiday LookBook


 









*All outfit details are listed in the lookbook video above.

For this lookbook, I used a variety of my fave designers, brands and retailers. There are so many great choices available these days, and that really excites me. It makes it easier to find things that fit better with my own personal style.

I chose some cozy, casual pieces from Dress and Dwell and some beautiful dressier styles from my fave, Gwynnie Bee. Gwynnie Bee is the go to place for holiday style- whether you need casual or party looks! I chose IGIGI, Effie's Heart and City Chic pieces from there. I also added a gorgeous Cherry Velvet dress to complete this lookbook. Hope you enjoy!

For more gorgeous looks, check out the latest from Gwynnie Bee for only $10 to get started.

*I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment