Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ross wants to help you find your summer style + Enter to win a $150 gift card!



Summer is finally here! I'm so excited for hanging out with friends, swimming and making the most of these long sunny days. I'm also totally excited about summer fashion, of course! If you are also ready to try some new trends and find the perfect looks for summer, then listen up!

One of my fave retailers, Ross Dress for Less, is celebrating summer with the What's Your Summer Style? promotion and giveaway over on their Facebook page. They have a fun summer themed quiz that will get you in the mood for the season and help you discover what your summer style is! Also, you'll get the chance to be entered to win a $150 gift card. Ross is giving away two $150 gift cards each week! Winners will be randomly selected. Now, that's an awesome way to start the summer off!!!

Of course, I had to go take the What's Your Summer Style quiz for myself. My results...Social butterfly! I do love hanging out with friends and family and doing as much as possible while the weather is soooo nice out. I just feel so happy and alive in the summer months. Summer fashion makes me smile. I love maxi dresses, tanks, wedges, sandals and the perfect sunnies, of course! I loooooved the outfit of the results page, and it definitely fit with my style and what I like to wear.

Ready to find out your summer style and enter to win one of those $150 gift cards? Click here to take the What's Your Summer Style? quiz. Can't wait to see what your summer style is!



*Disclosure: This post is sponsored. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment