Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: ft: NYDJ jeans via Gwynnie Bee


Surprise! I'm wearing jeans and I like it! I'm sure you guys know that I really don't wear pants or jeans very often. I had just never found any that I loved enough to wear on a regular basis. I always felt much more comfortable in skirts and dresses. However, I have still always been on the hunt for a pair of jeans that would change my mind. 

When I saw that Gwynnie Bee was adding jeans to their line-up, I thought, what the heck, I'll give them a try. If I hate them, I can always send them right back. No commitment, so no worries. I was expecting to hate them like pretty much every other pair of jeans I have ever tried. So...I was beyond surprised to find that I really love these NYDJ jeans I tried. 


I love the design and cut of them. They can be worn full length or rolled up. I rolled them since it's pretty hot outside right now. The denim has a nice amount of stretch in it, and I looooove that. I don't do jeans without stretch. It's all about comfort with me, and these felt so nice. They are so easy to move around in. I didn't feel restricted at all. I wore them all day and loved every second of it. That's so crazy for me to even say! I even texted my best friend and told her about the NYDJ jeans. That's how in love I am with them.

Another thing I love is the higher waist. I hate when jeans are too low or hit me in an odd spot. A higher waist just feels more comfortable to me, and fits in better with my own personal style. I am so happy that Gwynnie Bee gives the option to purchase items because I am pretty sure I am gonna have to make these mine forever. Imagine that, coming from the girl who hates jeans! I'm in love!


OOTD Details:
Blazer: Target
Tank: My design/Skreened
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Sunnies: Forever 21
Bracelets: Target
Twist Scarf: ban.do
Tote: NY&Co. 


* I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment