Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Peach and Floral





I fell in love with this floral kimona style top at first sight. It looked so beautiful and romantic, but kinda fun with the fringe detail. When I tried it on, it was soooo comfortable, so I had to have it. I wasn't sure what I would wear with it, but I didn't want to pass this beauty up!



A few weeks later,  I was browsing the clearance section at Target and found this peach colored dress, on sale for $7 and some change! I immediately thought about how I could style it with my kimono top, and so I had to have it too, of course! It was destiny, right?

I love this outfit because it's so comfortable and perfect for spring. The lace kimono top is light, stretchy and roomy. The pretty pastel dress is such a beautiful contrast and works perfectly with it. I'm so in love with it! I love being comfortable while still feeling like I am true to my style.
 

My other love right now is floral crowns and headbands. They are just so cute and fun, so perfect for spring and summer. I have always loved headbands, I'm sure you know. I wear them all the time lol. The flower crown style is just such a refreshing change from the regular headbands I usually wear. I love the style so much!

OOTD Details:
Dress: Target
Kimono top: Deb
Shoes: H&M
Flower Crown: Deb
Sunnies: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment