Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Plus Size OOTD: Colorful & Casual


I wore this outfit recently for a Mother's Day dinner with my hubby's family. The weather had been a bit cooler, so I wanted a wanted a look that would work for the weather but still feel very spring. I thought this floral sweat shirt would be perfect. It's colorful and comfortable! I paired it with some of my favorite jeans from Dots, which is unfortunately no longer around. I love the ripped and distressed style of these jeans. They also have a few paint splatters in the design. So fun!

 I chose colorful accents with my shoes, bag and bracelets just to liven things up a little more!


OOTD Details:
Top: Coldwater Creek via Gwynnie Bee 
Jeans: Dots
Shoes: Meijer
Bag: Kate Spade
Bracelets: Forever 21


* I am a Gwynnie Bee blogger affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment